Get industry-leading insights into Singapore's attitudes and perceptions towards cryptocurrency.
- 40% of Singapore residents own crypto.
- More than 50% of the crypto owners invested in crypto because of recommendations from family and friends.
- 82% of crypto owners reported that they either made money or broke even.
The Independent Reserve Cryptocurrency Index (IRCI) is an annual cross-sectional survey of everyday residents of Singapore conducted by Toluna, an independent consumer insights provider.
Download our free report to learn more.
Independent Reserve SG Pte. Ltd. holds a Major Payment Institution License (License Number: PS20200517) for providing Digital Payment Token Services under the Payment Services Act 2019.
RISK WARNING ON DIGITAL PAYMENT TOKEN SERVICES
The Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) requires us to provide this risk warning to you as a customer of Independent Reserve. Before you pay Independent Reserve any money or DPT, you should be aware of the following.
- Independent Reserve is licensed by MAS to provide DPT services. Please note that this does not mean you will be able to recover all the money or DPTs you paid to Independent Reserve if our business fails.
- You should not transact in the DPT if you are not familiar with this DPT. This includes how the DPT is created, and how the DPT you intend to transact is transferred or held by Independent Reserve.
- You should be aware that the value of DPTs may fluctuate greatly. You should buy DPTs only if you are prepared to accept the risk of losing all of the money you put into such tokens.
- You should be aware that Independent Reserve, as part of its licence to provide DPT services, may offer services related to DPTs which are promoted as having a stable value, commonly known as “stablecoin”.