1. Log into your Independent Reserve account and select Accounts at the top of the page.
2. Navigate to the Account Balance section and click the withdraw link in line with ADA.
3. A pop-up window will appear with details of the transaction ready to be filled.
4. Your Available balance (ADA) will display at the top.
5. Below in the Amount (ADA) section, enter the quantity of ADA you would like to withdraw.
There is a minimum withdrawal of 1 ADA and a fee of 0.5 ADA will apply.
Cardano withdrawals are not reversible once executed.
6. Paste the Destination Address in the corresponding box. Be sure that this is a trusted destination and that it has been entered correctly.
7. Once the details of the transaction have been filled, please ensure that the above information is correct and click withdraw.
8. A confirmation window will appear with the details of the transaction and will require you to enter your 2FA or password.
9. Once your ADA has been withdrawn, your funds will no longer appear in your Account Balance.
The transfer will need to be confirmed by the network first to then become available in the new destination wallet address.
10. As soon as the required confirmations on the blockchain are reached, the ADA should be available for use on your destination wallet. Note that the number of confirmations required is specific to your destination wallet, you will need to consult their support documentation for details.
11. You can view more information on your recent transactions by navigating to the Transaction History subtab and scrolling down to the Withdrawals section.
Trade Cardano (ADA) on Independent Reserve here.