How to buy Bitcoin SV in Australia
Independent Reserve is the best place to buy,
sell and trade Bitcoin SV.
How to buy Bitcoin SV in minutes
- 01Create an account on Independent ReserveOur sign up is fast, secure and designed to keep your data protected.
- 02Verify your identityTo secure your accounts, prevent fraud and to comply with local laws, you will need to verify your identity. It takes minutes and can be done on your mobile phone.
- 03Deposit funds into your accountYou can instantly deposit funds into your account 24/7 via PayID/Osko and POLi. You can also use regular EFT bank transfer, but it will take a little longer for your money to clear.
- 04Turn dollars into Bitcoin SVEnter the amount of Bitcoin SV that you would like to buy or the dollar amount you would like to spend.
- 05Preview and confirm your orderClick “preview buy order” to review your order and then “place buy order”. Once your order is complete, the Bitcoin SV will be sitting in your account.
How to pay for Bitcoin SV
Accepted currenciesAustralian Dollar (AUD), New Zealand Dollar (NZD) and US Dollar (USD).
Ways to depositInstant deposits using PayID/Osko and POLi. Bank transfer/EFT is also accepted. USD and NZD deposits are made via SWIFT
Ways to buy Bitcoin SV
Buy at market priceBuy Bitcoin SV immediately at current market price.
Buy limit orderSpecify a price at which you would like to buy Bitcoin SV. If the market drops to your desired price your order will automatically be executed.
AutoBuyYou can easily create rules to automatically buy Bitcoin SV when money is deposited into your account. You can schedule regular deposits to Dollar Cost Average (DCA) your Bitcoin SV purchases.
OTCMake large over-the-counter (OTC) Bitcoin SV trades through our VIP service desk.
Why Independent Reserve is the best place to buy Bitcoin SV
Based in AustraliaIndependent Reserve is based in Sydney, Australia and is trusted by over 150,000 customers and over 8,000 SMSFs.
Convenient payment methodsYou can deposit instantly using POLi or PayID/Osko, or alternatively using EFT and SWIFT.
Secure ExchangeEncrypted, geo-dispersed data centres. Top tier underground vaults used to protect your Bitcoin SV and data.
What is Bitcoin SV?
Bitcoin SV stands for ‘Satoshi’s Vision’ and was originally created out of the hard fork of Bitcoin Cash (BCH) on November 15, 2018. The split was due to a segment of the BCH ecosystem wanting to increase the blocksize and limit the potential smart contract features. This was led by Craig Wright, who is renowned for claiming that he is Satoshi Nakamoto.