Frequently Asked Questions
Trading is the process of buying and selling cryptocurrency for AUD, USD, NZD and SGD.
AutoTrader is a unique framework for trading strategies using predefined strategy templates. Strategies can be created to perform various automated tasks, such as an AutoBuy dollar cost averaging strategy.
For more information on AutoTrader and the available strategies, see AutoTrader help.
Independent Reserve uses competitive exchange rates for all currency conversions used during multi-currency trading. Please note, that these rates are continually changing and may be slightly different when your trade is processed.
|1 AUD =
|1 USD =
|1 NZD =
|1 SGD =
At Independent Reserve we go to great lengths to ensure the security and integrity of the system and the cryptocurrency held within.
Our core servers are securely located at two Tier 3 data centres, in Sydney, Australia. This allows us to synchronously replicate all data across both locations in real-time, to ensure zero data loss should disaster strike. To ensure system continuity, we have a fully configured production environment in a secondary data centre, ready to fail over to should the need arise. Our data is signed and encrypted using geographically dispersed keys, spread across four data centres. We utilise cold storage to hold the majority of cryptocurrency completely offline.
Independent Reserve features a JSON API known as Airbridge™. See Airbridge™ API specification.
Making a Complaint
Let us know of your concerns by creating a new support ticket
- Category - Other
- Query Type - I have a complaint
- Outline the details of your complaint in the support ticket text box
- Attach any relevant documents to the support ticket.
We will attempt to resolve your complaint by:
- Providing written acknowledgement of your complaint within 10 days
- Work with you to ensure we fully understand your complaint and your desired outcome
- Do what we can to resolve the problem
- Keep you informed of our progress
- Provide a final, written response within 45 days of the date we received your complaint.