1. Go to the Create Account page and enter a username and password.
2. Repeat your password and if you were referred by someone, enter their referral code.
3. Check the I’m not a robot box and click create account to proceed.
4. On the following identity details page, next to Account type, select Company in the drop-down box.
5. Select your Account purpose in the drop down box.
6. Select the Source Of Funds in the drop down box.
7. Enter your identity details. First Name, Last Name, Date of Birth, Country.
8. Click add company details next to the Company Details heading to enter your company information in the pop-up box.
9. Note that you must be a director or able to act as legal representative of this company.
10. Fill in the details and click upload to attach a company extract document (e.g. ASIC Company Extract for Australian companies), showing details of all directors and office holders.
Click here to see an example of an ASIC company extract.
11. Click the add link to fill in details of the directors and beneficial owners of the company.
12. Enter the details of the individual and click upload to attach a photo ID.
13. Click ok to finalise. This process may be repeated as many times as necessary.
14. Click save to proceed.
15. At the bottom of the page type in your email address and click verify email.
16. Enter the code that was sent to this email address in the required field.
17. Once the email address is verified, you may click verify identity to proceed to final identity verification procedures.