Privacy Collection Notice
- When you use the Independent Reserve Platform, we ask you for the personal information we need to facilitate the provision of buying, selling and trading digital currency. The type of personal information which we collect from customers and prospective customers includes your name, current and previous address, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender, passport or other identification details and transaction history.
We also use your personal information to:
- verify your identity and comply with our obligations under the Anti‑Money Laundering and Counter‑Terrorism Financing Act (Cth) 2006;
- respond to your enquiries about the Independent Reserve Platform;
- enable us to manage your ongoing requirements and our relationship with you, e.g. to process transactions, email you a notice or receipt of your transaction, troubleshoot a problem, prevent or investigate illegal or potentially illegal activities; and
- customise and improve Independent Reserve’s Platform.
- We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement or government agency (if requested).
- We may also disclose any personal information to financial institutions, payment service providers for payment processing, identity verification services or credit bureaus, or our contracted service providers.
- If you do not provide us with some or all the information that we ask for, we may not be able to verify your identity and as such you may not be able to open a trading account with Independent Reserve or use our Platform.