Independent Reserve is celebrating one year of being the first licensed crypto exchange for all investors. Plus, we’re running a Bitcoin giveaway!
It’s been an eventful year for us at Independent Reserve. We became one of Singapore’s first crypto exchanges to receive a Digital Payment Token (DPT) license under the Payment Services Act (PSA), beating over 170 applicants. This highly coveted DPT license was granted by Singapore’s central bank and financial services regulatory body, the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS).
The DPT license recognises that our policies, processes, and systems comply with similarly stringent standards imposed on traditional financial services. As a regulated exchange, we give investors like you peace of mind knowing that you are trading on one of the world’s safest and most secure crypto exchanges.
Since 2013, our goal was to transform cryptocurrency technology into secure, robust, and regulated financial services. We are one of the oldest and most established crypto exchanges in Singapore and the world. Over the past few years, we’ve engaged in conversations with regulators, shared experiences with industry peers, and spoken at industry events to advocate for the robust evolution of regulations that will help make crypto safe for the mainstream.
We aim to educate investors and raise awareness around the cryptocurrency space. Our annual Independent Reserve Cryptocurrency Index (IRCI) provides deep insight into Singaporean’s sentiments towards crypto based on awareness, adoption, confidence and trust. We have created and shared resources to help guide investors so they are aware of the risks involved and the steps they can take to better protect themselves against common crypto scams.
We will continue in our role as leaders in the crypto space. We look forward to continuing our dialogue and working with industry partners and regulatory bodies with the aim of transforming the crypto industry into a safe and regulated financial service in Singapore and across the region.
Stay tuned as we continue to create more resources to promote crypto education and to provide the safest and most secure platform to buy and sell digital assets.
Celebrate with us by entering our giveaway!
To thank our Singapore users for their trust in us, we are giving away SGD 388 worth of Bitcoin to one lucky winner.
Here’s how to win
- To enter, you must have a verified individual account
- Trade a minimum of SGD 200 between the 8th and 31st of October
- Each eligible trade gives you one entry into the giveaway. The more you trade, the more chances you have of winning.
- The winner drawn will receive SGD 388* worth of free Bitcoin
*Terms and conditions apply.
Bear in mind that the value of cryptocurrencies can fluctuate greatly. You should only buy cryptocurrencies if you are prepared to accept the risk of significant losses.
Terms and conditions:
- The promotion is valid between 8 October 2022 (00:00 hrs SGT) and 31 October 2022 (23:59 hrs SGT), both dates inclusive (“Promotion Period”).
- The trade of a minimum of SGD 200 on the order book has to take place between 8 October 2022 (00:00 hrs SGT) – 31 October 2022 (23:59 hrs SGT). Trades made before or after the Promotion Period will not be eligible.
- To qualify, you must have an eligible individual account with Independent Reserve. “Eligible account” refers to customers who have a registered and verified individual account, where such account has not been terminated/closed in the last twenty-four (24) months immediately prior to the commencement of the Promotion Period.
- There will only be one (1) winner. The winner will be selected by a random draw picked by Independent Reserve. The draw will happen on 1 November 2022. S$ 388 worth of Bitcoin will be credited to the winner’s account within 7 working days after the draw. The prize is non-transferable.
This promotion is subject to the terms and conditions. that govern the use of our services. Independent Reserve reserves the right at our sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or violates the terms and conditions. In the event of any dispute, we reserve the right to make all final decisions regarding the promotion.