1. Log into your Independent Reserve account and select Accounts at the top of the page.
2. Locate the Account Balance section and in line with ADA, click deposit.
3. A pop-up window will appear with a unique ADA wallet address to send funds to.
4. Copy the deposit address provided by Independent Reserve and paste it into the corresponding platform’s withdrawal address section.
5. Once your ADA has been sent, you should see the funds initially registered in your Independent Reserve account as Unconfirmed. Once the required confirmations on the blockchain are reached, the deposit transaction should update to Confirmed.
Note: The transfer will need to be confirmed by the network first to then become available for trading.
Required confirmations: https://www.independentreserve.com/help/faq#cryptocurrencyRequiredConfirmations
6. Once processed, the ADA will be credited to your Independent Reserve account and show in your ‘Available’ balance ready to trade.
7. You can view more information on your recent transactions by navigating to the Transaction History sub-tab.