Buy UniswapBuy Uniswap (UNI) online in minutes from the most trusted digital currency exchange.
The best place to buy Uniswap
Easy to use interface
Easy banking options
Long track record
How to buy Uniswap in minutes
- 1Create your accountOur sign up is fast, secure and designed to keep your data protected.
- 2Verify your identityTo secure your accounts, prevent fraud and to comply with local laws, you will need to verify your identity. It takes minutes and can be done with your mobile phone.
- 3Deposit fundsYou can instantly deposit funds into your account 24/7 via PayID and NPP. You can also use regular EFT bank transfer, but it will take a little longer for your money to clear.
- 4Buy Uniswap with easeEnter the amount of Uniswap that you would like to buy or the dollar amount you would like to spend.
- 5Preview and confirm your orderClick “preview buy order” to review your order and then “place buy order”. Once your order is complete, the Uniswap will be sitting in your account.
Low feesFee free-deposits available. Trading fees from NaN% down to 0%
Voted #1Voted Australia’s Best Digital Currency Exchange
24/7 supportFast, world-class support
All the best bits to buy with confidence
Multiple ways to buy and sellOur easy-to-use trading interface allows you to trade Uniswap at the current market price or you can set your own target price for when to buy or sell.
Set and forget auto-tradingYou can set up a direct debit and schedule automated trades regardless of price. This can be a great way to start building your investment over time.
Support for all the top cryptocurrenciesWe don’t just support Uniswap (UNI). We offer all of the major cryptocurrencies as well. View all your crypto wallets in one place.
Excellent customer supportNeed to change something on your account or have a question? Get in touch with our friendly support team 24/7. The team is available for all account assistance.
Tailored account managementIf you are a professional trader or managing a trust, ask us about account management for insurance and OTC trades.
What is Uniswap?
Uniswap is an open-source protocol for developers, liquidity providers, and traders to take part in a financial marketplace utilising ERC-20 tokens. The protocol makes use of automated liquidity. This means that there are underlying smart contracts that define the guidelines on how liquidity pools are to be created and how corresponding markets can function with one another.
UNI is the native token of the network and provides governance rights to holders, allowing them to vote on changes to the protocol. The initial way of receiving the UNI token is through community distribution as a reward for providing liquidity to certain swap pools.
There are no unnecessary facilitators in the process of trading, no order book, resulting in a fast and efficient experience. The prioritisation of the Uniswap protocol is decentralisation, censorship resistance, and security.
Loved by customers
As someone who has integrated to over 20 crypto exchanges via their APIs, I can say Independent Reserve has the best API documentation by far.
Their customer support is also excellent which is something most exchanges sadly lack these days.
I organise and host blockchain meetups and conferences and am always hearing very positive things when it comes to Independent Reserve which is why I always recommend them.
They are by far the most trusted exchange in Australia for consumer trading as well as institutional investment, and offer a great 'open order book' unlike most other Australia exchanges.
I find Independent Reserve to be one of the easiest, smoothest cryptocurrency exchanges that I use.
The client onboarding process was simple, it is easy to deposit funds and I particularly like the transparency of market depth and speed of execution.