Buy ChainlinkBuy Chainlink (LINK) online in minutes from the most trusted digital currency exchange.
The best place to buy Chainlink
Easy to use interface
Easy banking options
Long track record
How to buy Chainlink in minutes
- 1Create your accountOur sign up is fast, secure and designed to keep your data protected.
- 2Verify your identityTo secure your accounts, prevent fraud and to comply with local laws, you will need to verify your identity. It takes minutes and can be done with your mobile phone.
- 3Deposit fundsYou can instantly deposit funds into your account 24/7 via PayID and NPP. You can also use regular EFT bank transfer, but it will take a little longer for your money to clear.
- 4Buy Chainlink with easeEnter the amount of Chainlink that you would like to buy or the dollar amount you would like to spend.
- 5Preview and confirm your orderClick “preview buy order” to review your order and then “place buy order”. Once your order is complete, the Chainlink will be sitting in your account.
Low feesFee free-deposits available. Trading fees from NaN% down to 0%
Voted #1Voted Australia’s Best Digital Currency Exchange
24/7 supportFast, world-class support
All the best bits to buy with confidence
Multiple ways to buy and sellOur easy-to-use trading interface allows you to trade Chainlink at the current market price or you can set your own target price for when to buy or sell.
Set and forget auto-tradingYou can set up a direct debit and schedule automated trades regardless of price. This can be a great way to start building your investment over time.
Support for all the top cryptocurrenciesWe don’t just support Chainlink (LINK). We offer all of the major cryptocurrencies as well. View all your crypto wallets in one place.
Excellent customer supportNeed to change something on your account or have a question? Get in touch with our friendly support team 24/7. The team is available for all account assistance.
Tailored account managementIf you are a professional trader or managing a trust, ask us about account management for insurance and OTC trades.
What is Chainlink?
Chainlink (LINK) is a decentralised oracle network that was developed to connect smart contract platforms like Ethereum and DeFi with data from the real world. The cryptocurrency that is native to the Chainlink platform is LINK, which is used to pay node operators and data providers that leverage the network.
With Chainlink, purchasers request data they would like to use and providers place bids to be able to provide that data. Providers must then commit a stake of LINK tokens when they want to make a bid, which can then be taken away in the event they misbehave. Once the provider is selected, it is their job to then bring the correct data on chain.
To monitor this, Chainlink uses a decentralised oracle reputation system that aggregates and weighs the data provided. In the event the data is provided correctly, providers get paid and purchasers get the data they are looking for in a secure and decentralised fashion.
Loved by customers
As someone who has integrated to over 20 crypto exchanges via their APIs, I can say Independent Reserve has the best API documentation by far.
Their customer support is also excellent which is something most exchanges sadly lack these days.
I organise and host blockchain meetups and conferences and am always hearing very positive things when it comes to Independent Reserve which is why I always recommend them.
They are by far the most trusted exchange in Australia for consumer trading as well as institutional investment, and offer a great 'open order book' unlike most other Australia exchanges.
I find Independent Reserve to be one of the easiest, smoothest cryptocurrency exchanges that I use.
The client onboarding process was simple, it is easy to deposit funds and I particularly like the transparency of market depth and speed of execution.