How to buy Aave in Australia
Independent Reserve is the best place to buy,
sell and trade Aave.
How to buy Aave in minutes
- 01Create an account on Independent ReserveOur sign up is fast, secure and designed to keep your data protected.
- 02Verify your identityTo secure your accounts, prevent fraud and to comply with local laws, you will need to verify your identity. It takes minutes and can be done on your mobile phone.
- 03Deposit funds into your accountYou can instantly deposit funds into your account 24/7 via PayID/Osko. You can also use regular EFT bank transfer, but it will take a little longer for your money to clear.
- 04Turn dollars into AaveEnter the amount of Aave that you would like to buy or the dollar amount you would like to spend.
- 05Preview and confirm your orderClick “preview buy order” to review your order and then “place buy order”. Once your order is complete, the Aave will be sitting in your account.
How to pay for Aave
Accepted currenciesAustralian Dollar (AUD), New Zealand Dollar (NZD) and US Dollar (USD).
Ways to depositInstant deposits using PayID/Osko. Bank transfer/EFT is also accepted. USD and NZD deposits are made via SWIFT
Ways to buy Aave
Buy at market priceBuy Aave immediately at current market price.
Buy limit orderSpecify a price at which you would like to buy Aave. If the market drops to your desired price your order will automatically be executed.
AutoBuyYou can easily create rules to automatically buy Aave when money is deposited into your account. You can schedule regular deposits to Dollar Cost Average (DCA) your Aave purchases.
OTCMake large over-the-counter (OTC) Aave trades through our VIP service desk.
Why Independent Reserve is the best place to buy Aave
Based in AustraliaIndependent Reserve is based in Sydney, Australia and is trusted by over 150,000 customers and over 8,000 SMSFs.
Convenient payment methodsYou can deposit instantly using PayID/Osko, or alternatively using EFT and SWIFT.
Secure ExchangeEncrypted, geo-dispersed data centres. Top tier underground vaults used to protect your Aave and data.
What is Aave?
Aave (Aave) is a decentralised finance or “DeFi” protocol that enables users to borrow and lend a wide range of cryptocurrencies with both variable and stable interest rates. The Aave token gives holders discounted fees when using the platform, while also serving as a governance token to provide owners with a say in the future developments of the protocol.