How to buy Maker in Australia
Independent Reserve is the best place to buy,
sell and trade Maker.
How to buy Maker in minutes
- 01Create an account on Independent ReserveOur sign up is fast, secure and designed to keep your data protected.
- 02Verify your identityTo secure your accounts, prevent fraud and to comply with local laws, you will need to verify your identity. It takes minutes and can be done on your mobile phone.
- 03Deposit funds into your accountYou can instantly deposit funds into your account 24/7 via PayID/Osko and POLi. You can also use regular EFT bank transfer, but it will take a little longer for your money to clear.
- 04Turn dollars into MakerEnter the amount of Maker that you would like to buy or the dollar amount you would like to spend.
- 05Preview and confirm your orderClick “preview buy order” to review your order and then “place buy order”. Once your order is complete, the Maker will be sitting in your account.
How to pay for Maker
Accepted currenciesAustralian Dollar (AUD), New Zealand Dollar (NZD) and US Dollar (USD).
Ways to depositInstant deposits using PayID/Osko and POLi. Bank transfer/EFT is also accepted. USD and NZD deposits are made via SWIFT
Ways to buy Maker
Buy at market priceBuy Maker immediately at current market price.
Buy limit orderSpecify a price at which you would like to buy Maker. If the market drops to your desired price your order will automatically be executed.
AutoBuyYou can easily create rules to automatically buy Maker when money is deposited into your account. You can schedule regular deposits to Dollar Cost Average (DCA) your Maker purchases.
OTCMake large over-the-counter (OTC) Maker trades through our VIP service desk.
Why Independent Reserve is the best place to buy Maker
Based in AustraliaIndependent Reserve is based in Sydney, Australia and is trusted by over 150,000 customers and over 8,000 SMSFs.
Convenient payment methodsYou can deposit instantly using POLi or PayID/Osko, or alternatively using EFT and SWIFT.
Secure ExchangeEncrypted, geo-dispersed data centres. Top tier underground vaults used to protect your Maker and data.
What is Maker?
Maker (MKR) is an Ethereum based decentralised autonomous organisation (DAO) that backs, governs and ultimately stabilises the value of the networks stablecoin Dai. Holders of the Maker token can govern the system by voting on various risk parameters relating to the network and the stablecoin Dai, which is pegged to USD.