Buy CardanoBuy Cardano (ADA) online in minutes from the most trusted digital currency exchange.
The best place to buy Cardano
Easy to use interface
Easy banking options
Long track record
Buy Cardano in 3 simple steps
- 1Create your accountRegister now and verify your identity. It’s fast, easy and can be done from your phone.
- 2Deposit some fundsIf you use PayID or NPP the funds transfer is instant. You can use bank transfer but that takes a little longer.
- 3Buy your first CardanoWith as little as $5 you can start buying Cardano - it is as simple as that.
Low feesFee free-deposits available. Trading fees from NaN% down to 0%
Voted #1Voted Australia’s Best Digital Currency Exchange
24/7 supportFast, world-class support
All the best bits to buy with confidence
Multiple ways to buy and sellOur easy-to-use trading interface allows you to trade Cardano at the current market price or you can set your own target price for when to buy or sell.
Set and forget auto-tradingYou can set up a direct debit and schedule automated trades regardless of price. This can be a great way to start building your investment over time.
Support for all the top cryptocurrenciesWe don’t just support Cardano (ADA). We offer all of the major cryptocurrencies as well. View all your crypto wallets in one place.
Excellent customer supportNeed to change something on your account or have a question? Get in touch with our friendly support team 24/7. The team is available for all account assistance.
Tailored account managementIf you are a professional trader or managing a trust, ask us about account management for insurance and OTC trades.
How to buy Cardano in minutes
- 1Create an account on Independent ReserveOur sign up is fast, secure and designed to keep your data protected.
- 2Verify your identityTo secure your accounts, prevent fraud and to comply with local laws, you will need to verify your identity. It takes minutes and can be done with your mobile phone.
- 3Deposit funds into your accountYou can instantly deposit funds into your account 24/7 via PayID and NPP. You can also use regular EFT bank transfer, but it will take a little longer for your money to clear.
- 4Turn dollars into CardanoEnter the amount of Cardano that you would like to buy or the dollar amount you would like to spend.
- 5Preview and confirm your orderClick “preview buy order” to review your order and then “place buy order”. Once your order is complete, the Cardano will be sitting in your account.
What is Cardano?
Cardano is an entirely decentralised public blockchain project. Its developing network currently provides a secure exchange of value and will integrate smart contract support amongst various other applications. Every transaction on the network is permanent, secure, and transparently recorded on the Cardano ledger and, in its current operating form, the project itself solves ongoing blockchain industry issues - one being the ability to scale infinitely.
ADA is the native token of the Cardano network. The token can be traded on exchanges like other cryptocurrencies as well as being transferred instantaneously for a minimal fee. Additionally, ADA can be utilised on Cardano’s proof-of-stake (PoS) protocol, as opposed to standardised blockchain Proof-of-Work protocols (PoW). PoS in the network allows token holders to participate in the blockchain validation process by delegating their ADA in a mining pool and receiving a reward for their stake.
This protocol provides initiative with no need for large computational power present in PoW structures, making Cardano's Protocol one of the first of its kind. Future developments will continue to provide ADA holders with opportunities to utilise their tokens for a variety of applications and services.
Loved by customers
As someone who has integrated to over 20 crypto exchanges via their APIs, I can say Independent Reserve has the best API documentation by far.
Their customer support is also excellent which is something most exchanges sadly lack these days.
I organise and host blockchain meetups and conferences and am always hearing very positive things when it comes to Independent Reserve which is why I always recommend them.
They are by far the most trusted exchange in Australia for consumer trading as well as institutional investment, and offer a great 'open order book' unlike most other Australia exchanges.
I find Independent Reserve to be one of the easiest, smoothest cryptocurrency exchanges that I use.
The client onboarding process was simple, it is easy to deposit funds and I particularly like the transparency of market depth and speed of execution.